You Can Make a Difference in Haiti
Friends and supporters just like you provide the fuel that powers our people and programs in Haiti. 100% of your donation will go straight to our work in Haiti.
An existing designated donation covers our minimal administrative and fundraising expenses, which account for only 2.7% of our total expenses. The St. Luke Foundation for Haiti is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and all gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
How to Donate
I want to give online
Donate online through Network for Good by clicking on this button:
I want to send a check
Mail your check and completed donation form (click here to download PDF) to St. Luke Foundation for Haiti, 8980 SW 56th St, Miami, FL 33165.
If you requested a special mass to be said in Haiti as part of your donation, you can download a mass card here to print or share digitally.
More Ways to Donate
To learn more about these opportunities, contact email@example.com.
- Planned Giving/Stock Transfers
- Corporate Match
Where Your Money Goes
- $10 buys expansion stock for our tilapia farm
- $50 saves the life of a child in our cholera ward
- $250 trains a nurse for a semester
- $500 supports the life-changing education of a student at our primary school
- $1,000 funds 5 microloans so families in our community can prosper
- $10,000 builds a dignified house in Cite Soleil for a family to have a safe and secure home
Download 990 Forms (PDF Format)
Download Audited Financials (PDF Format)